Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I want a Husband

I have always been that man of the house, attending to all the financial needs of the family. As I toil hard everyday to make a living for my children and their mother, I could not help fantasizing that I were the one who would stay at home and look after the children. I realized that I would in fact want a husband all to myself.

I would like to be the one staying at home and spending invaluable time with my children. Taking care of my beloved ones is a privilege that I would want to enjoy everyday in my life. I want a husband who will support me and provide me with all his means. I want a husband who works hard for the family 12 hours a day, 7 days in the week. I want a husband who makes sure that the children are well-behaved and filial. I want a husband who spends time with his family every weekend. I want a husband who brings the family on holidays every three months, because the family must spend time together. I want a husband who controls his temper and keeps his emotion to himself, so that the children will have a good role model. My husband must provide for the family and understand the needs of all family members. If my husband needs to finish his work, he will have to do so at night after the family has gone to sleep.

I want a husband who can understand my emotional needs. I want a husband that can laugh with me when I laugh. I want a husband that can lend me his shoulder when I cry. I want a husband that can always make me happy, even if it embarrasses him. I want a husband that buys me present often. I want a husband that listens attentively when I nag, complain and rant. I want a husband who can let me unleash my anger and stress from a day of work. I want a husband who does not quarrel or retaliate. I want a husband that is my punching bag, my teddy bear.

I want a husband who can satisfy my sexual needs. Which women won't want to have good and passionate sex anytime they feel like it? My man has to be able to satisfy my desire whenever I demand it and to keep his distance when I am not in the mood for it. I want a husband who will be completely faithful to me. And it mean no contact with females other than me, absolutely no contact at all. He, on the other hand, will not complain however close I may be with another guy. After all, he alone could not possibly satisfy me completely.

I want a husband who is physically attractive. They say men fall in love through their eyes and women fall in love through they ears. Well, they’re lying. Let’s face reality, we are all superficial beings one way or another. I want a husband who not only have to toil from morning to night, but also set aside enough time to doll himself up, making himself gorgeous from head to toe. I want a husband who would not only bring material needs to family, but also bring good genes, so that our children would have a higher possibility of being good looking. I want a husband, who not only spends time with his family at every possible moment of his life, but make sure he’s well-groomed at all times. I want a husband who’d toil all his life just to bring food to the table, but still have enough vigor to go to the gym weekly to keep his toned body in shape. I want a husband who would bring not only wealth prestige to the family, but also be a trophy husband.

Who doesn’t want such a husband?
by: jiwei, weiliang, chenxuan, yonsheng of 09s06j

No comments: