Sunday, April 20, 2008

I want a husband ...

I want a Husband

Not long ago, I read an article entitled “I want a Wife”. As I was pondering its contents, it suddenly occurred to me that I would like to have a husband.
I want a husband so that he can provide me with extra revenue. I want a husband that will not demand accounts of my expenditure. I want a husband who is ambitious and hardworking, constantly striving to improve our social status and ensure our financial well-being. I want a husband who is of high social status, who commands the respect of others.
I want a husband who will provide me a shoulder to cry on, who will sympathise with my plight, and will shower me with love and care. I want a husband who will look after me in times of illness. I want a husband who comes home early and takes days off to spend time with the family. I want a husband who does not drink, smoke or have violent tendencies. I want a husband who will be a positive influence to the children, who will play an important role in parenting. I want a husband who has the interests of the children at heart, who aids them in their education.
I want a husband who will chauffeur me around when I require it, and put my convenience before his. I want a husband who is always ready to lend a helping hand whenever and wherever I require it. I want husband who is faithful, so that I do not have to clutter my intellectual life with jealousies. I want a husband who is not choosy, who never berates me on my cooking or other household chores, but instead appreciates the hard work I put in for him. I want a husband who is always supportive of what I do, and will back me up in all my endeavours. Of course, I also want a husband who readily resolves conflicts and is always ready to respond to emergencies.
If, by change, I find another person more suitable as a husband than the husband I already have, I want the liberty to replace my present husband with another one. Naturally, I will expect a fresh, new life, and my new husband should be able to perform exceedingly well at the tasks I have so dictated.
My God, who wouldn’t want a husband?

No comments: