Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Want A Husband

I want a husband who will take care of my financial needs. He is intellectual and watches CNN all night long. I want a husband who will earn big bucks at the office. He may come back a lil late but I know he is working hard. I want a husband who wears a nice suit along with a tie. He is the breadwinner and an important man. I want a husband that drives a mean car. A Ferrari or Lambo, both are really neat.

I want a husband who has a perfect physique. He is big and muscular, with a six pac too. I want a husband who is sporty. He plays with the children and keeps them lean. I want a husband who is masculine. He always wears black and never pink. I want a husband with scruffy hair. He is into rugby and soccer too.

I want a husband who snores a lot. He is my alarm clock, even though it rings a bit too much. I want a husband who will eat what I cook. Even though he never thanks me for the food, I know he appreciates it very much. I want a husband who doesn't praise me. He may not compliment much, but it keeps me humble. I want a husband who is educated. A PSLE graduate will do just alright. I want a husband who reads the news with his breakfast. He is intellectual, that's what he does.

I want a husband who brings home his friends. They watch soccer on the couch, but this allows me to make more friends. I want a husband who drinks alcohol and brings back booze. He tells me to take a sip once a while even though it tastes a bit bad.

I want a husband who satisfies my sexual desires. He gives me a kiss when he comes home. He has an all endearing smile that melts my heart. I want a husband who craves for sex. He makes love passionately and makes sure I am satisfied.

I want a husband who will marry me. He will propose with a 5 carat ring when sailing through the carribean. I want a husband who will bring me to Switzerland on our honeymoon. He may actually be on a business trip, but it doesn't matter still.

I want my husband to work forever so that I can live freely.

My God, who wouldn't want a husband?
By abi kang, timothy, justin, zhefei
09SO7A!

No comments: